Wednesday, September 6, 2017

That One thing..!!


           I don't know really what is that “one thing” which drives every human being to live on this earth. Is that “Money”? If so how much money one should have to satisfy himself? Or Is that “One thing” could be love. Not sure, if it is love then why do still people fight for their existence? If everyone loves each other and if love is the only reason to live, undoubtedly, the entire World would have become heaven, without any noise at respective borders.

         So, then what could that be? Honestly, i have this question in mind right from my childhood and still searching for an answer. I also understand that one cannot define “Life” by standard definition. The definition of life changes from person to person, region to region, that absolutely depends upon the one's perspective towards life and nobody would be able to judge that definition. If any judgments exist, I could challenge the Sun, the Moon & The Earth just to shout “ that judgment is biased”. 

Sometimes, I wonder “Why the hell people hustle throughout their lives?” I have seen people sacrificing their dreams, I have seen people who amend themselves to the flow of life to survive and fulfill their family needs and also I have seen people who challenged every impossible odds to satisfy their desires but none of the above could clearly convince me what that “one thing” which drives all of us. 

Am i referring to purpose of the life here? No, definitely not. I am literally talking about those minute aspects which help a person to identify the purpose. Okay, let me be clear.All i want to say is “ The Purpose of life is made up of different minute transactions in one's life,which will drive human towards the main objective”. The purpose can be identified only through analyzing the experience and no one yet born to define the characteristics of experience, hence my gut feeling wouldn't allow me to conclude The Purpose as “That one thing”.


If not Money,Love, experience & purpose, what could one think of that driving force? Being frank, I don't mind to accept the fact that “I don't know”. But I do believe that many excellent critics exist and one fine day they come back and shoot me with all possible answers to my lunatic instincts.I WELCOME ALL OF THEM.

 Expecting your comments, 

-Ravi Kotresh

No comments:

Post a Comment